- A few years ago, a friend mentioned that he had noticed a peculiar pattern of the earthquake frequency in Southern California. In all recent instances except the 1993 Northridge blockbuster, the space shuttle had been aloft at the time. (Conspiracy researcher and radio show host Dave "I Read It In A Book So It Must Be True" Emory has commented on this as well.) Even though it was meant as a joke, there are obvious implications for anyone who could control this final frontier of the natural world. Perhaps this has already been accomplished. In the last years of the 19th century, technological alchemist Nikola Tesla may have harnessed this principle to similar effect.
January 13 is the 13th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
There are 352 days remaining until the end of the year (353 in leap years).
It is sometimes celebrated as New Year's Eve (at least in the 20th & 21st centuries) by ethnic groups and religious orders still using the thirteen-days-adrift Julian calendar
(Old New Year) JAN 13
- 1840 – The steamship Lexington burns and sinks four miles off the coast of Long Island with the loss of 139 lives.
- 1893 – U.S. Marines land in Honolulu, Hawaii from the USS Boston to prevent the queen from abrogating the Bayonet Constitution.
- 1908 – The Rhoads Opera House Fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.
- 1910 – The first public radio broadcast takes place; a live performance of the opera Cavalleria rusticana is sent out over the airwaves from the Metropolitan Opera House in New York, New York.
- 1915 – An earthquake in Avezzano, Italy kills 29,800.
- 1939 – The Black Friday bush fires burn 20,000 square kilometers of land in Australia, claiming the lives of 71 people.
- 2001 – An earthquake hits El Salvador, killing more than 800.
- 2012 – The passenger cruise ship Costa Concordia sinks off the coast of Italy. There are 32 confirmed deaths amongst the 4232 passengers and crew.
1+1=1 some beliefs // 1+1=2 blinded and for those that wish to see 1+1 = 0
BAD DATA IN = BAD DATA OUT
If you are given BAD (THOUGHT) DATA (1) + ( BAD (THOUGHT) DATA (1) = BELIEF(2)
( I LOVE FUR ) + ( I HATE FUR ) = FUR ( PROBLEM )
( FUR ) + ( FUR ) = FUR ( NO BIG DEAL)
1+1 can also be seen a pillars (a structural element in architecture) When you place 2 pillars it creates the space between it. defining the parameters of possible situations.
When one is asked to choose between two pillars the person being asked is manifesting that thought within the paramaters set by the pillars created by the creator.
Let's see some examples.
- named because the gas and dust are in the process of creating new stars
- 7,000 light years from Earth
- taken April 1, 1995 (April FOOLS anyone?)
NASA's series of Great Observatories satellites are four large, powerful space-based telescopes. The four missions were designed to examine a specific region of theelectromagnetic spectrum using very different technologies. Dr. Charles Pellerin, NASA's Director, Astrophysics invented and developed the program during 1994.
- The Hubble Space Telescope (HST) primarily observes visible light and near-ultraviolet. A servicing mission in 1997 added capability in the near-infrared range and one last mission in 2009 was to fix and extend the life of Hubble which resulted in fantastic results to date. It was launched in 1990 aboard Discovery during STS-31.
- The Compton Gamma Ray Observatory (CGRO) primarily observed gamma rays, though it extended into hard x-rays as well. It was launched in 1991 aboard Atlantisduring STS-37 and was deorbited in 2000 after failure of a gyroscope.
- The Chandra X-ray Observatory (CXO) primarily observes soft x-rays. It was launched in 1999 aboard Columbia during STS-93 and was initially named the Advanced X-ray Astronomical Facility (AXAF).
- The Spitzer Space Telescope (SST) observes the infrared spectrum. It was launched in 2003 aboard a Delta II rocket and was called the Space Infrared Telescope Facility (SIRTF) before launch.
The Sun and the Moon create our two pillars when it comes to earth.
We have the Sun(1) + Moon(1) = Earth(2)
We've always known the Sun is there, the Moon is there.. the rest is up for interpreation. Give a dog a bone…We are born into this dualistic nature. Instead of teaching us they are a single entity, they make sure to repeat the dualistic nature of the sun and the moon.
THE BLACK WHITE HYPNOSIS OF THE MASSES