1+1=1 some beliefs // 1+1=2 blinded and for those that wish to see 1+1 = 0
BAD DATA IN = BAD DATA OUT
If you are given BAD (THOUGHT) DATA (1) + ( BAD (THOUGHT) DATA (1) = BELIEF(2)
( I LOVE FUR ) + ( I HATE FUR ) = FUR ( PROBLEM )
( FUR ) + ( FUR ) = FUR ( NO BIG DEAL)
1+1 can also be seen a pillars (a structural element in architecture) When you place 2 pillars it creates the space between it. defining the parameters of possible situations.
When one is asked to choose between two pillars the person being asked is manifesting that thought within the paramaters set by the pillars created by the creator.
Let's see some examples.
- named because the gas and dust are in the process of creating new stars
- 7,000 light years from Earth
- taken April 1, 1995 (April FOOLS anyone?)
NASA's series of Great Observatories satellites are four large, powerful space-based telescopes. The four missions were designed to examine a specific region of theelectromagnetic spectrum using very different technologies. Dr. Charles Pellerin, NASA's Director, Astrophysics invented and developed the program during 1994.
- The Hubble Space Telescope (HST) primarily observes visible light and near-ultraviolet. A servicing mission in 1997 added capability in the near-infrared range and one last mission in 2009 was to fix and extend the life of Hubble which resulted in fantastic results to date. It was launched in 1990 aboard Discovery during STS-31.
- The Compton Gamma Ray Observatory (CGRO) primarily observed gamma rays, though it extended into hard x-rays as well. It was launched in 1991 aboard Atlantisduring STS-37 and was deorbited in 2000 after failure of a gyroscope.
- The Chandra X-ray Observatory (CXO) primarily observes soft x-rays. It was launched in 1999 aboard Columbia during STS-93 and was initially named the Advanced X-ray Astronomical Facility (AXAF).
- The Spitzer Space Telescope (SST) observes the infrared spectrum. It was launched in 2003 aboard a Delta II rocket and was called the Space Infrared Telescope Facility (SIRTF) before launch.
The Sun and the Moon create our two pillars when it comes to earth.
We have the Sun(1) + Moon(1) = Earth(2)
We've always known the Sun is there, the Moon is there.. the rest is up for interpreation. Give a dog a bone…We are born into this dualistic nature. Instead of teaching us they are a single entity, they make sure to repeat the dualistic nature of the sun and the moon.
THE BLACK WHITE HYPNOSIS OF THE MASSES